Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #133
Meet the hosts of the 2016 Merry Monday Link Party
It’s Pinterest Follow Week at Merry Monday! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your us on Pinterest.
- My Pinterventures —>Pinterest
- Made In A Day —> Pinterest
- The Kolb Corner —> Pinterest
- Intelligent Domestications —> Pinterest
- Inside the Fox Den —> Pinterest
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Pinterest
- The Organized Dream –> Pinterest
- Crazy Organized —> Pinterest
- Two Purple Couches —> Pinterest
- DIY Adulation —> Pinterest
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Pinterest
- Twelve on Main —> Pinterest
Coconut Fudge with Macadamia Nuts via Delightful E Made (PIN IT)
Host Feature Picks
- Erlene’s pick : Stitched Christmas Tree Necklace | Flamingo Toes (PIN IT)
- Kim’s pick : “Let it Snow” Christmas Wreath | The Happy Housie (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s pick : Pinecone Swag | Small Home Soul (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s pick : Hand Lettered Holiday Treat Bags | Lolly Jane (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s pick : Hot Chocolate Bar for Caroling Party | Aspen Jay (PIN IT)
- Megan’s pick : Frosted Sugar Cookie Fudge | Kleinworth & Co. (PIN IT)
- Katies’s pick : Bud Vase Candle Holder Centerpiece and Christmas Tablescape | Bless’er House (PIN IT)
- Lindsay’s pick : How to Clean and Preserve Pine Cones | The Kolb Corner (PIN IT)
- Emily’s pick : Colorful Felt Candy Garland | Growing up Gabel (PIN IT)
- Marie’s pick : How to Make Character Stocking Holders in Five Minutes | Rain on a Tin Roof (PIN IT)
- Dee’s pick : Dried Citrus Ornaments | Garden Matter (PIN IT)
- Sara’s pick : DIY Shutters Tutorial | Lolly Jane (PIN IT)
All features & host favorites are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
[Tweet “Time to party! Join the #MerryMonday Link Party 133 #bloggers #linkparty @pinterventures”]