Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!!
I’m sorry I did not choose a roundup of favorites this week, but I will be on vacation next weekend, and I’m afraid I’ve been crazy busy leading up to it. There are so many great posts from last week, and while I won’t be posting next weekend, I have every intention of visiting and sharing! Now let’s party!
Merry Monday Link Party #156 – Pinterest Follow Month
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures ⇒ Pinterest
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day ⇒ Pinterest
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner ⇒ Pinterest
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications ⇒ Pinterest
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches ⇒ Pinterest
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den ⇒ Pinterest
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main ⇒ Pinterest
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation ⇒ Pinterest
- Megan · C’mon Get Crafty ⇒ Pinterest
- Kimberly · A Wonderful Thought ⇒ Pinterest
Want to get more repins? Check out these 40+ Pinterest Group Boards that are open to new contributors. Many are run by the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts!
Last week’s most popular post(s)
- DIY Cornhole Boards via A Wonderful Thought (PIN IT)
- Strawberry Shortcake Cake via Rose Bakes (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
[Tweet “Get seen on 10 blogs! Link-up & party on the #MerryMonday 156 #linkparty! @cmon_getcrafty”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #156
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Patio/outdoor projects & decor
- Landscaping Ideas
- Patriotic ideas/projects/crafts/decor
- Father’s Day crafts, ideas, food
- Summer games/activities
- Recipes – focus on patriotic themed foods
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!