Happy Sunday all! Can you believe it is MAY tomorrow? Time seems to fly faster – I’m actually turning 36 this week! Can’t believe THAT one…
I’m currently planning a Mother’s Day brunch myself, for my mother and mother-in-law. No wonder I went searching for ideas!
Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas
Sausage Cream Soup ~ Woods of Bell Trees
Goat Cheese, Rosemary, Honey, and Prosciutto Toasts ~ The Kittchen
Antipasto Bloody Mary ~ Frugal Foodie Mama
Strawberry Shortcake Biscuits ~ Eat Move Make
Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Muffin Cups ~ All Because She Saved
French Toast Wrapped Sausage Dippers ~ Food Fun Family
Blueberry Cheesecake Bars ~ Flour On My Face
Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish Crescent Rolls ~ Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
Lemon Blueberry Scones ~ The Chef Next Door
Baked Denver Omelet ~ I Thee Cook
Raspberry Swirl Coffee Cake ~ Kleinworth & Co.
Merry Monday Link Party #152
- We have a new guest host! Kimberly from A Wonderful Thought will be joining us for the entire month of April! If you haven’t had a chance to visit her blog, head on over and check out her crafts, recipes, and Disney posts!
- Emily from Two Purple Couches will be on vacation on 4/30 and will not be posting the party.
- Kim from Made In A Day will be on blog hiatus until May 13 and might not have the party posted.
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
It’s Instagram Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Instagram. Just click on the images to follow.
Last week’s most popular post(s)
- Beet Noodles with Blue Cheese Sauce via My Suburban Kitchen (PIN IT)
- Oatmeal Bar Cookie Recipe via Little House Living (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
[Tweet “Get seen on 10 blogs! Link-up on the #MerryMonday 152 #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #152
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- DIY projects – patio/outdoor projects
- Teacher Gifts
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Travel planning and DIY’s
- Mother’s Day & Graduation ideas/projects
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!