I don’t know about your kids, but mine are making me crazy with summer boredom. I’m sure they’d happily watch TV or play video games all day, but even a movie buff like me believes screen time overload is no bueno for the kiddos. Thankfully some of you shared some fabulous summer boredom busters I can use!
Let’s Party! Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts!
It’s Instagram follow month and we would love if you followed us on Instagram. Let us know you’re from the party so we can follow back by commenting with #MerryMonday.
- My Pinterventures —> Instagram
- Made In A Day —> Instagram
- The Kolb Corner —>Instagram
- Intelligent Domestications —> Instagram
- Two Purple Couches —> Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den —> Instagram
- Twelve on Main —> Instagram
- DIY Adulation —> Instagram
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Instagram
- A Wonderful Thought –> Instagram
Last week’s most popular post(s)
- Our New Front Door: Before and After via Two Purple Couches (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[Tweet “Time to party & be seen on 10 blogs! Link-up our latest post on #MerryMonday 162 #linkparty! @cmon_getcraftty”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #162
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- All things summer – outdoor entertaining
- Farmhouse Decor
- Christmas in July
- Shell crafts, coastal decor, & tropical ideas
- Recipes – summer foods & grill recipes, s’mores recipes
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!