I have an obsession with HGTV. I love getting inspiration from professional designers on how to arrange my furniture, or decorate a mantel. . . what colors or patterns to mix and what to avoid. . .generally, how do I want my space to look?
Some days, I feel like I need all the help in the world.
At last week’s Merry Monday Link Up, I found that so many of you are just as inspirational as HGTV! Seriously, I am in love with some of these design ideas! Here were a few of my favorite tips and tricks from last week’s party!
This post from Worthing Court caught my eye right away, since I’m constantly looking to make a room appear “complete”.
I have an obsession with throw pillows, and I’ve been dying to get more for my living room. We have old, battered leather couches and they need some sprucing with some throws and pillows. I will definitely be browsing this post from Domestically Speaking for inspiration!
My kitchen is high on my to-do list, so I’ll be taking some advice on renovations from Starfish Cottage after seeing this awesome renovation!
Speaking of kitchens, I have a love of islands, and this gallery of island ideas from Rain on a Tin Roof has me questioning my original design ideas. So many great options!
Rain on a Tin Roof has an equally amazing post about a master bedroom sitting room that I also took a peek at.
As much as I need help with design and decor, I also love tutorials about re-purposing things into my decor – and if you do as well, you def want to see these X leg benches from Savvy Apron.
Going back to styling, I am in LOVE with this decor from Design Dining and Diapers, and she has awesome advice for bringing the outside into your space.
I did mention earlier that I’m concerned about my living room (along with my kitchen), and this makeover from Just the Woods definitely gives me serious inspiration! ….And a little jealousy, let’s be honest.
Now Let’s Party!
Merry Monday Link Party #142
Round-up themes for party #143
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Organization – focus on dollar store organization ideas
- Storage ideas/solutions
- Cleaning tips – focus on kitchen cleaning
- DIY projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Recipes – focus on strawberry, chili, and kahlua recipes.
- St. Patrick’s Day – recipes and crafts
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Lindsay ⋅ Crazy Organized
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Katie ⋅ The Organized Dream
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Megan ⋅ C’mon Get Crafty
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Dee ⋅ Meatloaf and Melodrama
It’s Facebook Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Facebook. If you would like us to follow back, let us know you’re following from the party by using #MM so we can follow back!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- The Organized Dream –> Facebook
- Crazy Organized —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post.
The Secret to a Pulled Together Room and How to Achieve It via Worthing Court Blog (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
'Get seen on 12 blogs! Link-up on the #MerryMonday #linkparty!Click To Tweet
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!