Welcome back to the party! We FINALLY have fall weather here in Chicagoland, though it’s only supposed to last until like Wednesday. I was all set to make a big batch of my loaded cauliflower soup, but when I saw the forecast, I was like – Nope! Not gonna want hot comfort soup come Wednesday! And I was soooo looking forward to firepits and sweater weather! It can’t be long now, right?
These DIY Drink Coasters from Not Just a Housewife at last week’s party speak my language! I’m inspired to try wood burning now!
Welcome to Merry Monday #174!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- Domestically Creative —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- Our Crafty Mom —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- A Wonderful Thought –> Facebook
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[Tweet “Time to party & be seen on 10 blogs! Link-up our latest post on #MerryMonday 174 #linkparty! @cmon_getcrafty”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Themes for party #175
We’re changing things up for the beginning of holiday season. Each host will be choosing one post and it will be featured on all 11 blogs! What we’re looking for this week:
- All things Halloween
- All Things Thanksgiving – recipes, decor, crafts, and more
- All Things Christmas
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!