Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #64
Good evening lovies! Hope you all got to enjoy a nice relaxing weekend – I was crazed and harried, hosting my son’s first birthday party! That would be part of the reason why I scrambled to send out my new post on my mom’s Gallery wall (published minutes ago!)
- Summer is almost over and back-to-school season is here. We’re looking for great back-to-school crafts, tutorials, lunch ideas and more! We’ll be featuring helpful back to school posts on the party for the next two weeks.
- Welcome, our new guest host for the next two weeks, Stephanie at Casa Watkins.
- Holiday Ornament Swap! Sign-ups and info next month.
- Looking for guest bloggers! If you would like to help host the Merry Monday Link Party, please sign-up HERE!
- If you’re new to the party, please read the party rules/guidelines (it’s right before the party link-up).
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- Where The Smiles Have Been l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Ash and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Inside the Fox Den l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Some of This and That l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Olives-n-Okra l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
Welcome our Co-Host
Meet Stephanie at Casa Watkins, our Co-Host for the next two weeks.
Hola Amigos! Stephanie Watkins here! I am the Dominicana behind Casa Watkins. Before I became a wife and mom, I was first a big time crafter. I am so excited to share my diy crafts and decor with you all. My project gallery page has all my projects since Casa Watkins began. Adivina Que (Guess what)? Casa Watkins is not only a place for DIY projects and decor, but also a resource for bilingual homeschooling parents. Inparting my Latin heritage and Spanish language to my children is very important. Doing so is a bit of a struggle when you’re the only one who speaks Spanish in your home. It’s even harder when you can’t find teaching materials for toddlers in Spanish and English. So, I started making some of my own. Check them out on my Spanish Tot school page.
BACK TO SCHOOL FEATURES
Back to school is just around the corner and many of us are already looking for ways to prepare for the start of the school year. Here are a few posts shared on the MerryMonday Link Party#63 that will help you save money, be more organized, make memories, and treat your fellow moms.
9 Places to Purchase Brand Name Clothes for Pennies @The Coconut Head’s Survival Guide (PIN IT)
HOST FEATURE PICK(S)
*Visit the other hosts to see if you were featured!*
Given the party planning I’ve been involved in for the last few weeks, I totally appreciate this adorable Candy Land party!
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
[Tweet “Link up your latest post on the #MerryMonday Link Party! @pinterventures”]
***Please make it easy for us to share your posts on social media by installing share buttons to your blog site. Your post might not be shared if social share buttons aren’t installed.***
Let’s get the Merry Monday party started!