Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #66
Welcome back to another great party!! This week has been really hectic and crazy over here in the Crafty house. I haven’t even been able to get my posts together for anything this week! In the midst of all the chaos of life, I definitely need to take some time for more organization.
I can’t complain too much – we’ve been having a lot of summer fun, and while I may not be getting to blog as much as normal, I’m really enjoying the time with friends and my boys. I even managed a Girl’s Night Out with some great friends last night to see Tim McGraw in concert! 🙂
Now let’s party!!
- Summer is almost over and back-to-school season is here. We’re looking for great back-to-school crafts, tutorials, lunch ideas and more! We’ll be featuring helpful back to school posts on the party for the next two weeks.
- Welcome, our new guest host for the next two weeks, Kim at The Resourceful Mama.
- Holiday Ornament Swap is now open! Sign-up HERE.
- Bacon day is August 31st! Plan on sharing your bacon recipes on August 23rd to have a chance to be featured on the August 30th party!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- Where The Smiles Have Been l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Ash and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Inside the Fox Den l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Some of This and That l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Olives-n-Okra l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
Welcome our Co-Host
Meet Kim at The Resourceful Mama, our Co-Host for the next two weeks.
Hi! I am Kim, the mama behind The Resourceful Mama. I am a medical social worker turned SAHM to 3 wonderful kids. You will find a little bit of everything related to being a mom on The Resourceful Mama: parenting, kids crafts and activities, meal planning, and more.
BACK TO SCHOOL FEATURES
Back to school is just around the corner and many of us are already looking for ways to prepare for the start of the school year. Here are a few posts shared on the Merry Monday Link Party#65 that will help you save money, be more organized, make memories, and treat your fellow moms.
- The Grandparents Guide for Back to School @Intelligent Domestications (PIN IT)
- Back to School DIY Pencil Pouches @The Lady Prefers to Save (PIN IT)
- 30+ Make Ahead Back to School Breakfasts @My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- 6 Great Places to Find College Scholarships @Savings Sarah (PIN IT)
- Three Ways to Study @Courtney’s Little Things (PIN IT)
- Back to School Interview Page @Home Crafts by Ali (PIN IT)
- Tips for Teaching School Bus Safety @Just Another Mom (PIN IT)
- Helpful Math Tools for Back to School @Pastries, Pumps and Pi (PIN IT)
- Top Ten Back to School Tips @Letters in the Sand (PIN IT)
- Adjusting to School Year Sleep Schedule @Pickles and Peppers! (PIN IT)
- 20 Back to School Tips for Parents @The Jenny Evolution (PIN IT)
- The Most Amazing Back to School Printable Pack @Stage Presents (PIN IT)
MY FEATURE PICK(S)
As promised, this week I chose two fantastic features to make up for my lack last week.
This DIY One Kings Lane table knockoff from Sherry at Savvy Apron is even more stunning than the original inspiration!
Penny’s Vintage Home has some of the most unique container garden ideas I’ve ever seen!
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
[Tweet “Link up your latest post on the #MerryMonday Link Party! @pinterventures”]
***Please make it easy for us to share your posts on social media by installing share buttons to your blog site. Your post might not be shared if social share buttons aren’t installed.***
Let’s get the Merry Monday party started!