I hope you are all have had an awesome week, and hopefully are gearing up for some fun and relaxtion for the 4th of July! Remember to stay safe this holiday!
I saw so many dazzling decor ideas for the 4th in last week’s link up – it may be too late to pull off some of them for this 4th of July, but pin these awesome ideas for next year!
Check out these awesome 4th of July decor ideas!
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
It’s Instagram follow month and we would love if you followed us on Instagram. Let us know you’re from the party so we can follow back by commenting with #MerryMonday.
- My Pinterventures —> Instagram
- Made In A Day —> Instagram
- The Kolb Corner —>Instagram
- Intelligent Domestications —> Instagram
- Two Purple Couches —> Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den —> Instagram
- Twelve on Main —> Instagram
- DIY Adulation —> Instagram
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Instagram
- A Wonderful Thought –> Instagram
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
[Tweet “Time to party & be seen on 10 blogs! Link-up our latest post on #MerryMonday 161 #linkparty! @cmon_getcrafty”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #161
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- All things summer!
- Shell crafts, coastal decor, & tropical ideas
- Recipes – summer foods & grill recipes
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!